- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER AND WILL NOT IMPROVE THE CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Prizes: The prize is $2000 beverlydiamonds.com gift card . The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash . The prize winner is responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes, fees and other government assessments on the awarded prize.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted, regardless of the method of entry. completing an online entry at http://www.beverlydiamonds.com and submitting it electronically. To constitute a valid entry, you must meet the eligibility requirements and timely submit on the entry form in legible handwriting, your name, telephone number, email address (optional for in-store entry only) and home address (must be a physical street address as our carrier does not deliver to PO Boxes). All late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, undelivered or destroyed entries are invalid entries, regardless of the person responsible or cause including, but not limited to, any problem or technical malfunction of any computer online system or server or technical problem or traffic congestion on the Internet or at our website. beverly diamonds reserves the rights to, at its sole discretion, cancel, suspend and/or modify this promo or these Official Rules or disqualify any individual or entry for purposes of protecting the integrity of this Sweepstakes or addressing changes in business operations or other circumstances, to the extent allowed under applicable law.
- Eligibility: To enter, you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States, and you must not be an employee, officer or director of Beverly Diamonds or any of its affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, or other person or entity involved in the development, production, administration or fulfillment of beverly Diamonds' or an immediate family member of any such person.
- Claiming Prize: Alternate The winner will be notified by telephone, mail or e-mail. To claim the prize, the prize winner must complete, sign and return as directed to beverly Diamonds within 30 days after the date of the first notice of award, or if Beverly Diamonds determines the prize winner ineligible after review of the Acceptance Documents, then the prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner will be selected by random drawing as described in 5 above. If beverly Diamonds is unable to award the prize after making reasonable attempts, the prize will remain un-awarded unless otherwise prohibited by law. Final selection as a winner is subject to verification of compliance with the eligibility requirements outlined in these Official Rules.
- Applicable Law and Geographic Area: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rule of any jurisdiction. This Sweepstakes is void outside the United States and where prohibited by law.
- Drawing: On or about June 19, 2014, Beverly Diamonds will determine a prize winner by randomly selecting one entry from among all valid entries received on a nationwide basis consistent with these Official Rules. beverly Diamonds has the sole authority to determine the prize winner and its decisions are final and binding in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Beverly diamonds Diamonds.
- Beverly diamonds reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties, or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, without liability, by giving notice during the Promotion Period; in such case the Promotion will terminate, be modified or be suspended as stated in such notice and the prizes, as defined below, will be awarded based upon judgment of valid entries received at such time.