30-DAY RETURN POLICY
We stand behind every product we sell and we want you to experience total ease & satisfaction in your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days of your purchase for a full refund or exchange. Many retailers charge a restocking fee for returns; we don't charge you a penny!
Our Return Process
Once your returned item is received and accepted, your refund or new item will be processed shortly. Our Quality Assurance department will review the returned item. Any items that show signs of wear or have been altered, resized (by a jeweler other than Beverly Diamonds), or damaged cannot be accepted for return. All engraved and daily deal rings are non-refundable and may only be returned for store credit. The removal of engraving from any exchanged or resized ring is free with no additional engraving fee. All diamond eternity bands and customized rings are non-refundable since they are custom made according to the ring size and design you requested; however, it can be returned for an exchange or upgrade. Returns without a Beverly Diamonds return code, and improperly or uninsured packages will be refused upon receipt.
How To Prepare A Return
We appreciate your business and offer every effort to make your return easy. Returning your item(s) to Beverly Diamonds requires these steps to be followed with care and attention. In order for us to process your return, please contact us and request an RMA number that should be written outside the box in order for us to accept your package. Packages without any RMA's will be refused and will be sent back to the sender. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call 1-888-456-8334 or email [email protected]
Packaging Your Shipment
- Pack your item(s) securely: to guard against theft, please double-box your return (place a smaller box or padded envelope within a larger box and pack to restrict movement of the smaller box) and seal all seams or flaps on the outer box with tamper resistant tape.
- Include all original packaging and collateral material. If your item was delivered with a diamond certificate, appraisal or/and gift items and those items are not returned, you may be liable for the $150 replacement cost. Keep in mind for security reasons, do not write any names on the box that refers to diamonds, jewelry or anything that has to do with jewelry.
- Insure Your Package. Check your invoice, if the price of the item you're sending back is listed as:
- Less than $500: You can ship it via any carrier. Be sure to ship your item fully insured, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached its destination.
- More than $500: Ship your package via US Postal Service Registered Mail™, insured for the total value of the contents, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached BeverlyDiamonds (Attention: FedEx and UPS will not insure merchandise over $500.)
To ensure a safe exchange or refund you must follow these instructions exactly as stated by us, failure to do so will prevent the processing of your exchange or refund. If you have any questions regarding our return instructions be sure to email us at [email protected]* Beverly Diamonds will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.
* All matching bands and wedding bands are non-refundable when purchased separately from their matching engagement ring.